Saturday, January 21, 2006

AtTeNtIoN AlL PrI6 PuPiLs

This is a message to all primary 6 pupils. I would like all of you to consider putting Hwa Chong as your first choice during your Sec1 posting please. It is a good school. When you are here, you will truely feel the "Hwa Chong" spirit. I first felt it during the Sec1 orientation. I was really impressed how the whole school can unite as 1. That is how Hwa Chong can rock the National Statium during the "Track and field" championships every year. You can also choose from a wide range of EP3 in our school. If you do not know what an EP3 is, it can also called CCA in your primary schools. IF you want to know more about my school, you can read another of my post, "About my School" . Also, if you have any questions for me, simply give it as a comment for this message and leave your email address so i can contact you.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi RunZe,

It's great to see that u'r so proud of your school.

I'm in P6 this year and am trying for DSA into HwaChong and have some questions which I hope u can help me with. Can u contact me at glh022@gmail.com pls?
Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home